Access to Intica’s website and data contained therein are subject to the said conditions and rules. Any use of this website after downloading the homepage will be deemed consent to the following legal conditions:
- Any of the content published on the www.intica-sancandido.com website may not be distributed or used for commercial purposes in any way without express written consent of "Intica" or in any way that may cause damage to "Intica" or any third party. Documents, data, photographs and information published on this website may only be used for users’ individual purposes in compliance with any copyrights and related third party rights and in accordance with the statutory regulations of Itlay.
- You hereby accept and submit to the Italian substantive law as the exclusive law applicable to the interpretation, application and legal effects of any permissions, exclusions and conditions of use of this website. Italian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for any claims and disputes arisen from or in connection with the use of the website concerned.
- "Intica" does not guarantee that the materials contained in this website are appropriate or available to users at certain location and it takes no responsibility for access thereto from the territories of countries where its content is prohibited by law. Access to the website from such location shall be deemed arbitrary and the user will bear responsibility under the applicable law.
- Any information published by "Intica" on this website are deemed accurate and reliable at the time of their input. However, please note that there may be deviations in the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of any data stored on this website at the time it is accessed by a user. Information available on the website may not be considered a basis for any important personal or business decision and you agree you will not hold "Intica" responsible for any potential non-fulfillment of your expectations. "Intica" may at any time and without prior notice update or modify any data on this website. "Intica" fully waives any responsibility arisen in any way from, or related in any way to the use of this website, any user’s actions of use or abuse of any content of this website or any damage potentially incurred by a user or any third party in connection with the use or abuse of any content of this website.
- This website contains documents, data and information from, and links to other Internet sites created by third parties, which will, whenever possible, be identified as such. "Intica" has no control whatsoever of such documents, data, information or other Internet sites and fully waives any responsibility, including, but not limited to the accuracy, completeness and availability of content on any Internet sites created by third parties.
- Please note that sending private messages by e-mail on the web may be insecure and subject to unauthorized access by third parties or wrong delivery. Each message received by e-mail will be deemed non-confidential and "Intica" will not be responsible for the security and privacy of such messages and reserves the right to reproduce them, use them, dispose of them and distribute them to third parties without limitations. Furthermore, it is free to use any ideas, drawings, experience or other forms of knowledge contained in such messaged for any purpose.
- Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of the design or page background of "Intica", individual elements of pages or "Intica" logotype design owned by it is prohibited without express written approval of "Intica". Unless otherwise agreed, any documents, data and information published on this website may only be used for personal purposes, in compliance with all copyrights, proprietary rights and third party rights.